winona rosa

Friday, April 22, 2011

Suffolk County Court Corruption


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru2xCFnpTKo&feature=player_embedded


Suffolk County Court Corruption
I have been severely wronged in the Suffolk County Family Court by Judge Andrew Tarrantino who wrongly overturned Judge Kelly original custody order (Custody was given to me)on Craig Berkhan Jr. and gave custody to Craig Berkhan Sr,while he has tested positive for Cocaine on 2/9/07 and Opiates 1/28/08, and a founded CPS report of abuse 5/07.He gets to tax evade for 23 years, lie to the court about income to court on tax returns yet it is obvious that his checking acct statement provided to the court shows double and almost triple what he claims as he provided the court with a unnotarized financial affavadavit, prommissary note admitting abuse to me as a domestic violence victim, the financial entrapment of debt he stuck me with that he owes me over 35k plus interest,he and my exhusband Larry Vessia have perjured facts to the court and made false accusations against me on court orders with no evidence both represented by Robert DePaolo who has also lied on facts and is being paid illegally by Craig Berkhan Sr. through a Real estate Holding Corp. and lying to court on affadavit..Paul Meller a forensic falsely testified against me with no creditable evidence.Clean evals were ignored on me and I was falsely slandered as insane yet imputed 100% of my pay by Aletha Ferrera as Craig Berkhan gets to lie on income and when I did downward modifications they were ignored by Judge Greer who even stated he lied about his income yet I was also ordered to pay his attorney, as my former attorneys Eleanor Gery and Bryan L. Salamone billed me approx 20k and grossly misrepresented me i custody and child support matters.When I represented myself prose on downward modifications it was denied with prejudice numerous times.Judge Crowley originally found in my favor against legal malpractice against Bryan L. Salamone bill pro see then on a trial deNova he found for my former attorney even though he misrepresented me by calling no witnesses and doing nothing about false slander or Craig Berkhans positive drug testings, and founded CPS report in regards to beating my son.I have done nothing wrong and have been falsely accused of beating my children with no evidence by my ex's and misrepresented by my former attorneys.I have been falsely slandered as "insane" yet imputed all my pay errouneously, when" I am not disabled in anyway", yet my children are ripped out of my life on false character assasination by Judge Tarrantino and law guardian Liz Justensen with no creditable basis and my son is now being brought up by an alcoholic, drug addict that has abused him Craig Berkhan Sr.I am financially ruined by there actions and obstructed from survival and making a living on wrongly imputed child support orders while both my ex husband and Craig Berkhan are allowed to lie and use there children as pawns in process.My home is in foreclosure because Judge Spinner (foreclosure judge)who was aware of all the facts have denied me modification based on roommate rental income my only source of income since I was taken to court excessively over 80 times in 2 yrs and lost 2 jobs in process and now my name and work history, and reputation is slandered due to there wrongful actions against me, I am under unlawful orders in regards to my children. All witnesses and truth on my behalf has been ignored and then called inapproiate.The system is being inapproiate in regards to all facts and evidence.I have done no wrong to deserve such treatment all my civil and constitional rights are being grossly violated by a corrupt and unjust and unethical court systemThis constitutes melicious prosecution, parential alienation,custodial interference, slander/defamation of character.I am losing my home due to the circumstances the court has created wrongly against me I had retained Robert Rambadadt and he did nothing as per retainer but took my money..I have written to the NYS Governor,spoke with NYS Attorney General Office (Emanuel NNeji and got hungup on and denied assistance), Thomas Spota DA (office of public intergrity),Kristi Hildibrand,Superior Judges Friedlich and Leis,the bar is useless against wrongdoing.The Federal Goverment (Obama), and the media need to assist and investigate when law abiding citizens are violated by the court system violating laws and ethics so grossly.No American citizen should be violated in such a manner under our Constition all my civil and constitional rights are being violated.I have been denied representation and had to represent myself prose over 10 times and all has been denied wrongly.I need an attorney probono or on a contingency basis to resolve all matters with Appeallate Appeal since the Appellate Division was given errouneous facts (by Susan DeNatali appeal done incorrectly)and I was wrongly slandered.I need custody and child support orders overturned and civil litigation lawsuits.As a victim of domestic violence (Craig Berkhan got arrested twice) the system has victimized me instead of protecting me and my children.

5 comments:

  1. I agree. The system is victimizing several families. Do you have a good lawyer? I recently have a bad experience with one social worker, her name is Rose Stevenson. I called her supervisor Jack Pellicano. The situation went worse. I asked for a translator, and the translator another social worker with last name Nunez, male, did the worse tranlation ever. When I said "your statements are incorrent" he translated back to Ms Stevenson "You are a big fat lier"...
    What Ms. Stevenson put in her report, was in fact a series of inconsistencies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am going through a living hell...speaking up and fighting for what is right got me in trouble.....now I fight for my life and my child's life while they strip everything from me! I have done nothing wrong whatsoever, what I did was fight for what is right and was warned to shut my mouth, when I refused they came after me......I am looking for other innocent families who have been wronged by Suffolk County CPS. Power in numbers, we all need to join together somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wronged by SW rose Stevenson who provided my ex boyfriend with a attorney for free and conspired with him in creating a web of deceit and lies I have spent over thousands of dollars on different attorneys and now am left to continue fighting pro se she is a lier and was available to lie for ex at the whim of a phone call my ex had me arrested for a bruise on my sons knee ascertained when we both feel off hammock she added a heinous story of abuse to have allegedly occurred when I was sitting in jail and added another story to have allegedly occurred when child was with his father my whole life has been turned upside down cant even get a job she does not protect children and family she abuses them . she must be stooped for many families and children in the future she will destroy getting away with it empowers her to to feel free to commit intrinsic fraudulence. a law was made for SW like her but i don't see it being applied. SHE MUST BE STOPPED FROM ABUSING OUR CHILDREN FOR HER OWN PERSONAL GAIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a retired NYPD Sgt. and at the end of my rope pursuing the corruption of CPS caseworker Jamie Zottola, who knowingly and intentionally entered false information on her reports and skewed, slanted and edited information obtained from me in interviews. I attempted to report this to Jack Pelicano, who is useless scum, when it originally occurred and was disregarded. Five people, going all the way up to Albany have covered this matter up. My only child, my son recently committed suicide. I hold Zottola and Pelicano responsible. Both will be accountable even though CPS feels they can do what they want and get away with it just like Suffolk cops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for the loss of your
      Son. I hate cps and the judicial system. It’s all about money they are all corrupt !! They don’t care about the trauma they are causing and they sure as hell don’t care about the children that they are victimizing!! I am looking to go to the news with the bullshit going on with my daughter’s case. It’s absolutely ridiculous that they can get away with this “legal kidnapping “. Again , I am so very sorry for your loss. I lost a son many years ago. Although the pain never ever goes away, somehow we get through life. It’s the worst pain a parent can ever feel. My name is Jenn zapata. jennfun1974@yahoo if you ever need an ear.

      Delete